Mother's Day 2010

As usual, Mother's Day goes by just like any ordinary Sunday.  No presents.  No cards.  Just housework, lunch out and an afternoon spent at home.

Lucky for me I participated in a Mother's Day secret Santa type thing organised by a Mummy forum I belong to.  My secret 'daughter' studied my blog to find my favourite mag!  I'm so glad she did.


Yesterday I finally bought myself some plate hangers.  I've been wanting something to hang on the kitchen wall that wasn't busy artwork so plates it is.  Although I should probably go source some more interesting plates!



Elijah and I spent the morning outside shooting some pics for Jacqui of Mee A Bee.  He had alot of fun and we got some nice photos.


I also finished off my towels and cleaned out the hot water cupboard.  So much for relaxing!  I was hoping we'd get out to Piha for the day but that never happened.  Lunch was nice though.  We went to Denny's - I had Minestrone Soup and a Hawaiian Chicken burger (skipped 3/4 of the bun though - it was huge!).  The soup was sooooo good!

Happy Mother's Day!


Comments

  1. gorgeous pics of Elijah chick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my fav. mags too. Happy mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day, Kelly. Wow...you were really busy! Love the pics of Elijah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly Thanks for following my blog. I hope you enjoy it and will comment. I looove receiving comments. I'm off to check your blog out now. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sounds like a great day!! I love the pics too - will be posting on my blog later :) thank you!
    You should try aquarobics - I am not one for jumping about but it the water it is so easy and really fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts