Kindy Trash to Treasure Sale...

On Sunday we visited the kindy in search of bargains.  I seemed to have left my bargain hunting powers at home though because I actually came home with very little for my $20 but it was all in support of the kindy.

I did need a plate stand due to lack of cupboard space - I didn't need the extra plastic stuff!


A pretty picture for my sewing room (which seems to have slowly migrated back into the dining room - how does that happen???)


books that I don't really need right now - some yummy recipes in the Marie Claire book though

It was a nice day out though.  We met friends that we hadn't seen in so long and met Leesh from Life is a Highway there also (I think she got the better bargains!)  When we left the kindy, Elijah and I went to a local market at a park near us then he spent half an hour playing on the playground.  It was such a beautiful day - too nice to be at home!  Wish I had thought to take the camera though.

Comments

  1. Yay - you're back!!

    You know, it doesn't look like too bad a haul - I especially like the books!

    Am also looking forward to hearing more about that home made soup you've mentioned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sewing room picture, so cute. Thanks for becoming a follower, I'll be following you right back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that Cathy Kelly book is a good read chick... I bought another of hers, so you can borrow it when I'm finished :) And I LOVE the sewing room picture... did you go to the parrs park market? cause we did hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts