I ♥ Autumn!


I spotted a lone Dandelion 'fairy' on the back lawn.  The four o'clock sun was just right and cast shadows on the (for now) unpainted fence.  It never ceases to amuse Elijah that we need to set the 'fairies' free.



I love the way his shadow looks so innocent - like the baby he used to be.

And the time spent outside soon compensates for the earlier fall where tears rolled down his cheeks



And my most cherished piece of artwork yet



My Mother's Day card made late on Mother's Day itself but so full of thought - flowers for hands and wearing gumboots (although I'm not really sure why he put me in gumboots - I don't own any!)  I'm glad he drew me with a happy face though.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous photos and gorgeous card - I love the gumboots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful photo of Elijah. Just amazing. Love his card to you, especially the flower hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kelly, that shadow pic of Elijah would make a lovely sillhouette art work, something like this ...http://craftblog.com.au/2010/01/29/silhouette-art-tutorial/

    i have been wanting to do some for the girls but its tricky getting the right photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts