Friday Pretties...

A few days ago I agreed to post something Pretty on Fridays when I saw this over at I Love Pretty Little Things.  I'm not home at the moment, I'm at my Mum's house which is an 1865 homestead and she has it filled with pretty little things.

Three of these are mine! Can you guess which ones?










Some fresh pretty :)

The photos aren't the best because it's a dreary old day here in Auckland.

What I need is some of this

Find it here
and buy from here
PS - you do know I'm talking about the illustrations, don't you?


Comments

  1. Oh yes it most definitely is a dreary day in Auckland today - but I can't complain because our water tank is now FULL! FULL I said FULL FULL FULL! So I am once more a happy camper.
    I like the idea of Friday pretties and gosh your Mums house sounds divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwww........what a lots of pretties !!!! you mum have....i really like the dots service !!!!!! amazing !!!

    Again ....happy pretty weekend !! hugs from me..............

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts