CraftWorld

We took a quick detour on our way home from the Shore today and stopped in at CraftWorld.  I've been wanting to go there for a while now and since it was on our way and a beautiful sunny day I was prepared to risk an impatient three year old just so I could have a browse.

I was absolutely amazed.  The place is huge!  I recognised some names from blogs I read and I spotted Jennie's girls a mile off!  They're as beautiful in person as they are on screen.

We came away with a few little trinkets

Mini wheatbags for Elijah to warms his toes in bed
He chose a small rock for the garden
And of course the magnet is mine!  An incentive to save, maybe?

I have to say I was quite impressed.  I didn't expect there to be so many stalls/booths in there, and so many different crafts! There really are some talented people in New Zealand.  

I also bought some fabric and ribbon from Spotlight.  I have no idea what to do with it yet but whenever I go there, I stand back and look at the rows of quilting fabric and see what jumps out.


Elijah chose the alphabet fabric - he had three to choose from, the other two had skulls and pirates but he opted for this one.  And I just thought the ribbon was cute!

Comments

  1. I love CraftWorld! I used to go there all the time when it was in Porirua, they have some awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that spotty material - can't wait to see what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to have a craft world in christchurch but it closed down- gutted. Love the spotted fabric, going through a spotted fabric stage myself at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've never heard of that place before - it looks amazing! I will have to check it out next time I'm home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahooo I'm loving your spotty fabric from Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness knows how messy my booth looked! I am so far away from it - don't get there much! Will be putting everything on sale, as have to stop doing it very soon!!
    Love your fabric choices - i stopped there too today! Dangerous place that is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello i love the ribbon it's verry nice....and that fabris also......have a happy sunny weekend..hugs from Ria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts