Tuesday's Treasures...

What a miserable old day here in Auckland.  I shouldn't  complain though because we need a good dose of rain to fill the huge cracks in the lawn.  After dropping Elijah at kindy I toodled on down to the local Salvation Army to see what goodies awaited me.

I was in a great mood because this morning I received an email to say I had won a Mee a Bee messenger bag - a competition I entered on the Unboring Boys blog - you have to check that out if you're the proud owner of a little boy or two.  You will find a tonne of reviews and not a frill in sight.

my basket of goodies

ooh Mum, what did you buy???

some great stuff there today!

I think these panels will be perfect on aprons

I don't often use patterns but love the look of them

a round tablecloth which will soon become something else

I'm pretty pleased with my finds today - I could never have as much fun spending $14 in any other shop!