Tuesday's Treasures...

What a miserable old day here in Auckland.  I shouldn't  complain though because we need a good dose of rain to fill the huge cracks in the lawn.  After dropping Elijah at kindy I toodled on down to the local Salvation Army to see what goodies awaited me.

I was in a great mood because this morning I received an email to say I had won a Mee a Bee messenger bag - a competition I entered on the Unboring Boys blog - you have to check that out if you're the proud owner of a little boy or two.  You will find a tonne of reviews and not a frill in sight.

my basket of goodies

ooh Mum, what did you buy???

some great stuff there today!

I think these panels will be perfect on aprons

I don't often use patterns but love the look of them

a round tablecloth which will soon become something else

I'm pretty pleased with my finds today - I could never have as much fun spending $14 in any other shop!

Comments

  1. Loving those pannels!
    Your sally shop must be way better than mine! I never find anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fantastic finds in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you a lucky duck!! congratulations on winning the Unboring Boys and Mee a Bee giveaway!! I will mail it tomorrow. Once you get it I would love a picture of Little E with his prize - to put on my network with your permission.
    Would you mind "Buying" the bag from my site then choose "other" for payment (and not pay). Then I can get some lovely feedback from you in my shop.
    Congrats and thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your fabric finds! :) So awesome, love my local Sallies too - as the prices are still really reasonable and I always manage to find something there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey chick - that cake I made today is amazing... you should def make it for the kindy sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds there! Im thinking I'm due for a good op-shore score!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelly. Congratulations. You one the teatowel prize in my giveaway. Can you email me your address on cotton_kiwi at hotmail dot com so I can post it off to you? Thanks! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. *knocks on computer screen* Hello?? Kelly???? Are you in there???

    Have been missing your updates!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts