A trip to the library...

I seem to be drained of all energy the last couple of days, possibly the cold weather taking effect.  But a quick trip to the local library uncovered a few books that might just motivate me once more.  I can't say I'm overly thrilled with the range of titles available at my local library, so next time we might travel a little bit further (or use the online request system).  Elijah loved running up and down the aisles - he was being quiet though so I didn't mind so much.

I've flicked through the four books I did manage to find - none of them were on my list - and there are some pretty good ideas in them. 

I also bought a little something to start off the giveaway pile - shhh! I 'think' I have another twelve or so posts until then - plenty of time!

Don't forget if you have any ideas for giveaways (this one or in the future) then let them be known here

Comments

  1. i have been wanting to read cath kidstons 'in print' -it looks great. i've started taking b vitamins again for my energy levels, probably better if i just go to bed early for once tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lots of interesting books there. Let us know which ones are worth a read, or look in my case (I don't read much just look at the pictures)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the online request system, it is fab, I got crazy late at night then forget what I have ordered, always a suprise when the email turns up. Looks like a nice stack of books you have there, just the thing for a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts