My day just got a little brighter - Lou from Seaside Siblings has nominated me for a sunshine blog award!
It was Lou who offered to give this little dress a home and I'm sure you'll agree her wee girl looks adorable in it - I'm so glad it went to a good home! Lou is also a crafty type and I highly recommend reading through her blog. So big thank you for this award, Lou!
ETA I have just received another from Megan at Simple Pleasures - thank you!
I know there are so many blogs worthy of this award and it is going to be difficult to pick just twelve but I will do it! So, I would like to pass this award along to the following inspirational blogs (in no particular order)
Works in Progress
Playing With Sand - Saudi Arabia and Kiwis
Enjoying the Small Things
Making it Lovely
Her Library Adventures
Blooming in Japan
Now to keep the blog love flowing all you have to do is...
1) Send a big thank you to the person who gave it to you
2) Copy the logo and place it pride of place on your blog...you can print out a copy for your wall if you want to
3) Link to the person who nominated you
4) Pass it along to 12 other people
5) Sit back and marvel at the wonder of "Blogsville" and all its delightful inhabitants!