Squidgyums!

Ok so I know this will slightly lessen my chances of winning this completely awesome prize but Kristin from squidgyums is kindly giving away one of her very cool SQUIDGYUMS sleeveless hoodies in grey marle (like the middle one in the mosaic), in your choice of size (from 0-3months to 4 years) with your choice of applique on the front! (sorry Kristin, I copied and pasted that bit!)


While you're there, check out the rest of her blog.  I love her 26 before 27 list and I plan to start working on one of my own by August - but mine will be 33 before 34!  eek I really don't feel a day over 25 hehe

So, off you go, head over to her giveaway post, leave a comment (even if you're not a blogger, even if you're not in NZ!) and if you happen to be a blogger, add a link to your next post for an extra entry!

Good luck everyone



Comments

  1. Thanks for the link Kelly, very very cool tops.

    I haven't had a chance to completely ready her 26 before 27 yet, but it sounds pretty cool. Although I would have to do one more than you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts