Reusable snack bags...

Elijah has a lunch box but sometimes I need to separate his foods - like cut apples away from sandwiches.  I usually use the Glad snack bags but they never seem to come back to be reused.  So I decided I would have a go at making my own washable snack bags.  The first one came out quite good so I might make a few more.  I will stitch his name onto them so hopefully they do come back from kindy!

Best of all, they are good for using up scraps of fabric you might not otherwise use.

Comments

  1. Oo, those bags are clever. I use those plastic lunchboxes with different compartments. Try to stay away from that evil Gladwrap as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really, good! Can you tell us what you used for the inside? Was it a waterproof material? Oh, and what are your dimensions?

    Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo they are a great idea, because you are right... the snaplock snack backs never ever come home to be used again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts