It may have only been four days...

away from my own laptop but I missed my daily dose of Mummy & craft blogs!

I generally start my day by visiting Kiwi Mummy Blogs

Here you will find a growing list of NZ Mums (both here and abroad) blogging about their daily lives.  Some thrive on sewing, others on photography.  Some love op shopping, others love exploring with their kids.  All of them are Mums!



I came across Megan's blog Simple Pleasures not long after she started it and have loved her refreshing posts.  She has recently opened her own Felt shop and uses the name mousehouse - very cute!  Take a look because she makes and sells the most beautiful waterproof zip purses and has a really knack for choosing funky fabric.  If you visit her blog, enter yourself into her giveaway!  The winner will receive everything in the photo above - how cool is that?

I wish I could give all the blogs I read a mention but you will find them on my blog list - I have my favourites (of course) but all the blogs on my list make for good reading!

I am starting to think about my 100th post giveaway (I still have 20 posts to go but trying to be organised!).  I have no idea where to start but it will have to be linked to all my posts so far. hmmmm that could be tricky!

Comments

  1. thanks for the link kelly! i don't think i'd cope well with four days with out a laptop- far too addicted! hope u have a great weekend, I'm off to bernina now my other addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you had got too, was getting a tad worried :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts