In anticipation...

of The Great Apron Swap of 2010 being organised by Sarah of Red Gingham, I decided to have a go at a pillowcase apron.  It is one of the great tutorials you will find when you visit The Vintage Sheet Blog

Obstacle #1 - couldn't find a pillowcase so made one up out of a couple of vintage sheets
Obstacle #2 - didn't have any ribbon long enough so made one from the pink sheet
Obstacle #3 - the placement is all wrong so next time I will plan a bit better (see pics below of the inside of the pockets)


 
btw this isn't the apron for the swap just a practise run :)

Comments

  1. thats a pretty cool apron chick... and to my untrained eye, I can't see anything wrong with it at all... you may need to start picking up some cool pillowcases at op shops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous material - very sweet!

    I love that you have a grab button - how did you do it??!!! And how to you have your wee grab button on your CM signature? Can you let me in on the secret???!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts