The Great Apron Swap of 2010...

Megan from Simple Pleasures directed me to The Great Apron Swap of 2010 being organised by Sarah of Red Gingham.  I thought 'why not?'  It'll be my first swap since starting this blog so it'll be quite exciting (for me!) and at the same time nerve racking having someone scrutinise my work - well probably not scrutinise but you know what I mean!


Also, a little something arrived in the post this morning and it really made my day.  I'll post about it later though :P

Comments

  1. That looks like so much fun!!

    Good luck, can't wait to see what you decide to do (and what you get in return).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing to worry about! I love your creations :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts