Another cold...

which I should be used to by now - I have had more colds this year than in my whole life put together!  I generally get one cold every couple of years.  This year, its been one after the other.

So it meant another day inside feeling miserable, but at the same time, getting some small crafts finished.




inspired by Tiny Happy (five bags later and I think I have the size just right!)

inspired by RevoluzZza (clearly without ears and still not finished - I started this last month!)
 
I wish I could go garage saling tomorrow but thats not going to happen - think we might have to sleep in.


Don't forget to enter my 100th post giveaway 


Comments

  1. love that floral bag! hope you feel better soon, colds are such a drag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh yes, that flowery bag is delicious. Yum yum. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to start on a rag doll at some stage for Abby - got all the stuff, now just need motivation...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts