99 things...

I saw this a few weeks ago on Jo's Crazy Crafter blog and thought, although it would take forever to fill in, it would be something quite neat to have as my 99th post.

Started your own blog - aha!
Slept under the stars - does it count if it was in a tent?
Played in a band - No and never really aspired to either
Visited Hawaii - not yet
Watched a meteor shower - no :(
Given more than you can afford to charity - yep, not quite as much as my mother who can never say no
Been to Disneyworld - no, not really on my list of must dos
Climbed a mountain - yes, kind of, made the trek up to Corcovado to Christ the Redeemer - amazing!
Held a praying mantis - no way, I have a HUGE fear of them
Sang a solo - haha in the shower?
Bungee jumped - no, can't think of anything worse!
Visited Paris - no, haven't been to that continent yet
Watched a lightening storm - yes! love them
Taught yourself an art from scratch - yes, a few
Adopted a child - no
Had food poisoning - eww yes thanks to KFC
Walked to the top of The Statue Of Liberty - no
Grown your own veg - yes, so far been successful growing lettuce, capsicum, brocolli, bok choy and numerous herbs, not so great at carrots!
Seen the Mona Lisa in France - no
Slept on an overnight train - no, haven't travelled that much by train
Had a pillow fight - long, long time ago!
Hitch hiked - nope, I'm a good girl ;)
Taken a sick day when you're not ill - a few times but I should have taken more, I had a pile of sick days left when I left
Built a snow fort - no, have been skiing twice but never actually 'played' in snow
Held a lamb - yep
Gone skinnydipping - maybe when I was Elijah's age!
Run a marathon - no, but its probably something I should work towards
Ridden in a gondola in Venice - no
Seen a total eclipse - don't think so, I heard about it but pretty sure we missed it
Watched a sunrise or sunset - yes, heaps
Hit a home run - ??? lol (thats a no)
Been on a cruise - no, would love to though
Seen Niagara Falls in person - no
Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - no
Seen an Amish community - no
Taught yourself a new language - yes, didn't have much choice though, I was in Paraguay at the time
Had enough money to be truly satisfied - I think no matter how much money we have, it will never be enough
Seen the Tower Of Pisa in person - no
Gone rock climbing - not rock climbing but did abseiling in high school
Seen Michelangelo's David - in a book :P
Sung Karaoke - yes but a long time ago
Seen Old Faithful - no
Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant - no
Visited Africa - no
Walked on a beach by moonlight - yes
Been transported in an ambulance - yes, and hated it, was the most uncomfortable ride ever!
Had your portrait painted - no
Gone deep sea fishing - no
Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower - no
Gone scuba diving - no
Kissed in the rain - probably not, I don't even like standing in the rain!
Played in the mud - of course!
Gone to a drive-in theatre - no
Been in a movie - no, not that I know of ;)
Visited the Great Wall Of China - no
Started your own business - does selling stuff on Felt count? lol but I would like to someday
Taken a martial arts class - no, but I bet its good exercise
Visited Russia - no
Served in a soup kitchen - no
Sold Girl Scout cookies - no, but have eaten many!
Gone whale watching - no
Got flowers for no reason - only the ones Elijah picks me - otherwise no :(
Donated blood - no
Gone sky diving - never, ever!
Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp - no, can't say I would like to either
Bounced a cheque - no
Flown in a helicopter - no
Saved a favourite childhood toy - yes, I have a few dolls and teddies here
Visited the Lincoln Memorial - no
Eaten caviar - eww, no thanks, no matter how expensive it is
Pieced a quilt - not a real quilt, but I have been working on something
Stood in Times Square - no
Toured The Everglades - no
Been fired from a job - no
Seen the Changing Of The Guard in London - no, something tells me I am missing out on alot considering I've answered 'no' to alot of these things!
Broken a bone - no, must have tough bones!
Been a passenger on a motorcycle - I hate motorbikes
Seen The Grand Canyon - no
Published a book - no, but I'd love to write a book some day
Visited the Vatican - no
Bought a brand new car - it was brand new to me :P
Walked in Jerusalem - no
Had your picture in the newspaper - yep, when I was about 8 or 9 we were in the local newspaper for St John Cadets
Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Years Eve - no, don't have the guts!
Visited the White House - no
Killed and prepared an animal for eating - no, I prefer it to be dead already!
Had chickenpox - yes and shingles too!
Saved someone's life - no
Sat on a jury - almost
Met someone famous - if you call NZ celebs famous then yes (Judy Bailey, Suzy Cato hehe, Ben Mitchell aka Dr TK Samuels - those are the ones I have actually spoken to but I have met more)
Joined a book club - no, I wouldn't read fast enough to keep up
Had a tattoo - yes and it hurt!
Had a baby - yes, just one
Seen The Alamo in person - no
Swam in The Great Salt Lake - no
Been involved in a lawsuit - no
Owned a cell phone - a few, the first being a huge red brick!
Been stung by a bee - yes, even on my cheek!
Performed on stage in a capital city - no

Wow!  I must be really boring (or visited the wrong continent) as I seem to have answered 'no' ALOT!  In my defence, I have travelled just not to Europe or the States.  I spent a year in Paraguay as an exchange student and we spent ten days in Rio de Janeiro.  Does that make up for all the 'no' answers???

Comments

Popular Posts