The 90 minute shirt tutorial...

I came across a blog not long ago that has tutorials for boy's pants and tshirts.  Elijah has more clothes than he could ever wear but I wanted to have a go at sewing a couple anyway - they can always be used for kindy.

I'm pretty happy with how they came out considering I had never sewn with knit before and I only have a basic sewing machine (no overlocker!).  Elijah loves them, probably because yesterday they were Dad's tshirts and now they're his.

So I used these instructions (kind of - I glanced over them then figured it out for myself)  and transformed






into




 (forgot to get a before of the grey thirt but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a standard tee looks like)






yep he's pretty chuffed!

Comments

  1. amazing... you are so very clever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to come over and give me sewing lessons. I bookmarked that tutorial yesterday too to give it ago, but am a bit scared of it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...Kelly! You've caught me in the middle of playing with my blog - don't look, don't look! Come back tomorrow to see if I decided to persevere with my own "design" or have just gone back to what I had...

    :P

    Love the t's btw - what a great way to recycle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job! thanks for sharing with me :)
    - dana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts