Wednesday's Weigh In - Week Four

Weight – 700g lost and a total of 4.5cm

I guess it could have been a lot worse considering the crap I ate (I would like to insert ‘mindlessly’ here but the truth is I knew what I was doing!) plus it’s that time of the month so let’s just say it’s bloating!

The blueberry muffin I had for lunch yesterday, while I enjoyed it, it made me feel awful. As soon as I finished (actually I couldn’t even finish it) my stomach started to cramp. My cold has 90% gone so I will try to walk Elijah to kindy today – depending how hot it is. It’s almost 8am now and we have a nice crisp morning with clear blue sky. Beautiful Autumn weather!


Week 4 Food Diary

Wednesday
Breakfast – cup of tea, toast with honey
Snack - skipped
Lunch – skipped
Snack – skipped
Dinner – Macca’s WW Filet o Fish meal
Snack – small pack of Light Plus chips (10g fat, 800kJ), small glass of ll&b

Thursday
Breakfast - cereal, yoghurt, cup of tea
Snack – banana
Lunch – sandwich (chicken, cheese & BBQ sauce), pear
Snack – cup of tea
Dinner – chicken & corn chowder
Snack – cup of tea, Tim Tams (I swear I am not going to buy these again!)

Friday
Breakfast – cup of tea
Snack – skipped
Lunch – tuna sandwich, banana
Snack – banana
Dinner – quiche (spinach & feta), chicken
Snack – skipped

Saturday
Breakfast – cup of tea, cereal, yohurt
Snack - skipped
Lunch – toasted sammies with chicken, cheese & BBQ sauce
Snack – cup of tea
Dinner – quiche with Malay fried rice (wasn’t really impressed by that)
Snack – skipped

Sunday
Breakfast – cup of tea, cereal, yoghurt
Snack - skipped
Lunch – chicken & chickpea curry, 2 roti
Snack – Memphis Meltdown!
Dinner – fried rice, sweet & sour chicken
Snack – skipped

Monday
Breakfast – cup of tea, honey on toast
Snack – skipped
Lunch – banana on toast, cup of tea
Snack – 4 vitaweat
Dinner – sweet & sour chicken, low GI rice
Snack – hot cocoa

Tuesday
Breakfast – cup of tea, toast with honey
Snack – skipped
Lunch – blueberry muffin (while I was doing the groceries – never again!)
Snack – few marshmallows
Dinner – chicken & corn chowder
Snack – hot cocoa