She's all mine....

This morning, while checking my emails, I spotted a reply to a comment I made here .  I thought "hmm, that's funny.  I don't remember writing a comment in the last few days".  I was right.  It had been a week since I last commented on a post at BobbyRobin  - yes, feeling a bit slack as Sarah writes some wonderful posts!  The first word I saw when I opened the email - CONGRATULATIONS - woot! I had won this gorgeous wee Bobby and her Robin




I think I might have to keep this one!  So, who is jealous???

Comments

  1. Congratulations Kelly! Yup, I'm jealous! Love the fabric on her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts