Past sewing projects...

If only I had a girl!  A couple of years ago I was on a real sewing buzz.  I made nappy wallets, tag blankets, bibs, lounge sets, dresses, skirts and mini aprons.  Sadly they are all still sitting in a box in my wardrobe.  I had intended to sell them at the markets one day but, well, I guess I just lacked the confidence to do so. 

The following were a couple of basic pieces I made with thrifted sheets from the Salvation Army (yes I go there alot!).  I'm actually quite annoyed at myself for throwing the rest of the sheet out - especially the sheet with the purple flowers.  I really liked that fabric!
Well, nothing more than sharing here, but if you know a little girl who would wear something like the above let me know via the comment section and they may just be sent out to you!

BTW the pants would fit around a 2-3 year old and the dress will fit a 2 year old as a dress and older girls as a top (plenty of room for a skivvy underneath for Winter)

Comments

  1. That fabric rocks! There is a little girl in my house that loves to wear dresses, infact she won't wear anything else at present, if you decide you can part with it, there is a welcome home here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lou, thanks! Yes it really needs a home to go to - really doesn't suit a 3 year old boy. Email me your addy and I'll get it posted :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, they are very very cool and my daughter would look very very cute in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! If you still have the pants I'd love to buy them from you for Miss Finny's summer wardrobe. I love the fabric and prefer to support other crafters rather than companies who mass produce :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts