Identity crisis....

Yes, I am having an identity crisis today.  Well, not really but as soon as I decided I like all things pretty like flowers and fine china, I find these
they look like they have never been used!  Ok so they are probably not everyone's cup of tea but I think they're pretty cool!


an old tablecloth - I wasn't really sure whether to get this or not.  It has character - when I say character it means a small hole or two and a few marks!


some really hideous pants!  But I thought the fabric could come in handy for something.


How could I not get this???


A pretty cool book about wheels.


Vintage patterns - no idea if all the pieces are there but at 5 for $1 it really doesn't matter!


Ok, so I didn't buy these.  I finally joined the library!

So, I was pretty busy during the time Elijah was at kindy.  I can't tell who is more tired this afternoon but I could so easily go lay out in the sun and close my eyes.  Today has been the most beautiful day - blue skies, sunshine and a cool breeze, just perfect!

Comments

  1. I LOVE those cups - I want them ..... I am going to visit you and steal them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those cups too just gorgeous and that book looks really neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where on earth did you find all those goodies. I must visit the op shops around here more. I'm always complaining that there is never anything in them, I must be seriously missing something LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cups!
    And I would have wrestled you for the patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your comments

    The cups were from the Glen Eden Salvation Army - their stock moves pretty quick so it's best to go regularly. They also have a loyalty card and get stamp for every $10 you spend. Spend $100 and you get $10 discount of your next purchase - how's that for incentive to op shop!
    There is also a tiny church shop on West Coast Road, kind of a blink and you'll miss it. It's really junky but if you have the time you can find a few goodies.

    PDD - you'll be the first to know when I decide to part with the patterns ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts