I finally set up shop...

at Felt that is.  After alot of procrastinating I signed up, topped up the account and have just placed my first four listings.  Of course, I need to wait for admin to approve these so technically there is nothing showing on my page yet.  But you get a sneak peak of what is listed and I will need some advice, so feel free to let me know what you think.


ETA: this wee paisley outfit is not in the box!  I don't remember selling it or giving it away though eek terrible memory.  I have replaced the listing though with another boy's outfit - also with tie! (see above)




Yep, I'm the mean Mum that makes her two year old model girl's clothes!  So I have priced these at $20 a set - too much?  What would you charge/pay?  I made these in 2008 which is why Elijah looks so cute!

Comments

  1. How exciting setting up a felt shop, would like to do that too....one day. I think the PJ sets are lovely and $20 is very reasonable, you could probably charge more. Love the new skin too BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay exciting stuff. I think $20 is a really good price and I am sure you will sell them.

    I'm loving the look of your blog by the way. Sorry I haven't dropped off the wee present yet, I've been so so busy getting stuff made for Cara's birthday on Sunday. Hopefully tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look great! good on you for getting going with Felt- i am wanting to but it is a very slow process with a toddler and a baby that has dropped her morning sleep!
    your blog looks lovely too- cool background and header :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look wicked... and only $20!!! what is this felt place?? I love the one with the tie... what size is it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I will buy the tie one for sure. So cool. $20 is a very reasonable price. Love your stuff! And your model is quite adorable, even in girl's clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! I love them... :) Must check you out in Felt.
    :) Juanita.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts