A change is as good as a holiday...

or so they say.  Once again I have changed my blog skin, although now I'm thinking it looks a little like a tissue box!

I've been working on various bits and pieces today.  We were meant to go to a birthday party but, after being up half the night, I really wasn't up for the long drive.  It looks like they had a great time anyway.

I finally reorganised my sewing area.



You probably notice that every piece of furniture is a different colour - this annoys me no end but it's one of those projects that I procrastinate about.  I love white furniture BUT the majority of my furniture is dark brown.  Don't know why - it just happened like that!  My sewing room is home to every piece of furniture in the house that doesn't match.

I attempted to make fabric easter eggs this afternoon.  I didn't do so well

They don't look much like the ones here - but thank you Retro Mama for producing such a wonderful blog!

I worked a bit more on the quilt but my machine seriously doesn't like me.  It keeps missing stitches when I use zig zag so I'll have to do a bit of troubleshooting.  On the up side, I have fixed my looping issue!


Comments

  1. Your sewing area looks great - I'm very jealous that you have such a great space to work in.

    I'm with you - nothing worse than sanding down furniture to re-paint. I'd be procrastinating, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks great, so organised and tidy. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Napoleon Hill

Popular Posts