hmm good things take time...

and eventually this blog may turn out to be a good thing! I'm in the process of transferring my photos off Bebo (well a few of them) because I just don't have the time to keep up with all the new apps and when I do go on there I spend far too much time playing poker lol.

We had a bit of a lazy day although I did manage to vacuum and polish the floors. Elijah was a good boy and put the shopping away - hard to believe a 19 month old (today) can do that! He also pretends to plug the vacuum hose into the central vac before "vacuuming", its soooooo cute!

I have coffee group here tomorrow combined with a book presentation so that should be good. I went to one last year but because I was in a hurry I only bought one book (and it wasn't even for Elijah!!!) Well I'm off to find some dishes to use for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts